Vacancy – Member Services Officer30 March, 2022
Ballybay Credit Union is a Community Based Credit Union with a membership of approximately 4,200 and total assets of €25.1 million (as of 30/09/2021). We are inviting applications for the position of Member Services Officer. This position is a full-time role with a requirement to work 5 days per week, Tuesday to Saturday.
The Member Services Officer will report to the CEO and be responsible for carrying out a range of operational and administrative duties that contribute to the effective running of the Credit Union.
- Providing a quality service to members through any of the Credit Union’s delivery channels
- Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Dealing with members queries and providing information on Credit Union products and services
- Management inbound/outbound electronic payments
- Back office administrative/clerical duties
- Processing loan application queries and applications
- Ensuring compliance with existing and new systems, internal controls, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have
- Strong Member/Customer Service and Communication skills
- Excellent administration skills and a strong compliance ethos
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a credit union or other financial services institution
- Third level qualification in a business or finance related field
- Cash handling experience
- Strong level of IT competency
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
The ideal candidate would
- Be flexible and willing to upskill into other areas within the Credit Union
- Have experience in Lending, Business Development or Marketing
- Hold (or is working towards) a MCC approved qualification (e.g. QFA, APA or CUA)
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Vacancy – Member Services Officer” in the subject field.
Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the covering letter and CV. Canvassing will disqualify. Ballybay Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer. Our Recruitment Privacy Statement is available here.
Ballybay Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.