Joining couldn’t be easier. Simply call into our office – you don’t need an appointment and we will help you to complete your application form.
However, under the Criminal Justice Act, we are required to ask all new members for the following documentation to open the account.
Proof of Identity
- Valid passport
- Current Irish or UK driving licence
- Birth Certificate (Under 18’s only)
Proof of Address
- Current utility bill such as gas, electricity or telephone
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Current car or home insurance policy
- Revenue or Department of Social Protection documentation
* Proof of Address documentation must be dated within the last six months
- Medical Card
- Drugs payment scheme card
- Any other documentation issued by Revenue or Department of Social Protection (if not already used as proof of address)
The above lists are not exhaustive. Please contact us if you have trouble providing any of these documents and we will be happy to find an alternative.