Vacancy – Member Services Officer – Summer & Holiday Relief Contract11 April, 2023
Ballybay Credit Union is a Community Based Credit Union with a membership of approximately 4,500 and total assets of €24.7 million (as of 30/09/2022). We are inviting applications for the position of Member Services Officer to provide cover during the summer and holiday period.
This position is a full-time role with a requirement to work 5 days per week, Tuesday to Saturday. Applicants must be available to work throughout the summer months (May to Sept approximately) which may suit a third level student.
The Member Services Officer will report to the CEO and be responsible for carrying out a range of operational and administrative duties that contribute to the effective running of the Credit Union.
- Providing a quality service to members through any of the Credit Union’s delivery channels
- Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Dealing with members queries and providing information on Credit Union products and services
- Management of inbound/outbound electronic payments
- Back office administrative/clerical duties
- Ensuring compliance with existing and new systems, internal controls, policies and procedures
The successful candidate should have a pleasant and professional personality, be self-motivated and trustworthy and understand the need for confidentiality. They should additionally have
- Strong level of IT competency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Member/Customer Service and proven verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent administration skills and a strong compliance ethos
- Completed or be working towards a third level qualification in a business or finance related field
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com quoting “Summer Vacancy – Member Services Officer” in the subject field.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st April 2023
Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the covering letter and CV. Canvassing will disqualify. Ballybay Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer. Our Recruitment Privacy Statement is available here.
Ballybay Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.